Namecheap provides services related to domain name registration and web hosting. It is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains. Namecheap offers affordable plans for shared hosting, WordPress, and e-commerce so that you can find your ideal fit. It also comes with free domain name registration and ‘WhoisGuard’ to safeguard your privacy. While it offers many benefits such as a wide range of inexpensive plans, 2-factor authentication, and incredible WordPress plans, it does have some issues too. Arcler Desk can provide reliable tech support for all your Namecheap hosting needs 24×7. You can reach us via call, text, or e-mail and have your problems resolved at any point in time.
- How do I transfer the domain?
- I can’t figure out Open-Xchange.
- How to transfer my hosting account?
- There are issues while working with WhoisGuard.
- How to renew my domain?
- How to enable two-factor authentication?
- How to check the working of DNSSEC?
- How to manage domains and custom DNS?
- How to update a domain?
- How to remove my domain from the Marketplace?
- There are problems detected by EC2 health checks.
- There are problems while setting up the domain.
We at Arcler Desk provide round the clock support for all your queries related to Namecheap. Be it an issue with a particular feature or a problem in the server, we are ready to provide you the most appropriate fix in just a matter of time.
We provide services to top Domain Hosting
Our Tech support at Arcler Desk can provide expert assistance in case:
- Your web server is slow
- You have difficulties logging into your e-mail.
- You are unable to understand certain aspects of domain hosting.
- You need help in setting up your domain.
- You cannot find any contact or support number on the hosting website.
- You cannot find the CSS’s file location.
- There are just too many restrictions on the webserver.
- The new version of your site is not getting uploaded.
- Your website is down.
- You cannot make changes to your website, or the changes you made are not visible.
- Your website has been uploaded to the wrong place.
- There is any other on the spot technical error.
With our dedicated team of experts always at your service, you need not worry about the resolution of any problem which you might face while hosting your website. You can reach out to our customer support number at any point in time for a quick resolution of even the most critical issues.
ArclerDesk's 24/7 Support Services
Got an Issue ?
Self Service Portal
Join Our Community