GTA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
GTA is an action-adventure game, which was developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. Leslie Benzie’s is the producer, and Adam Fowler and Obey Vermeil are the programmers of this game. GTA was released on 26 October 2004 in PlayStation 2; it was released in Windows Xbox, Mac OS X, Android, Windows phone, Fire OS, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. It can be played in both single-player and multiplayer mode. The game features many real-life elements like cities, landmarks, regions, with its plots based on real-life events of Los Angeles.
The fully realized cities of these games are Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Ventura’s. It even includes the countryside, forests, desert mountains, and hills. GTA is an action-adventure game with role-playing and stealth elements. In the upcoming years, many character development has made with the updated version. Character development was made for the protagonist, vehicles, and other additional charges such as gang wars, car modification, burglary, minigames, and multiplayer money systems. With the updated version, many other changes were made to make it more popular among the youngsters.
As the game went on being popular, many frequently asked questions were trending. One of the most frequently asked questions was How to auto-aim in GTA San Andreas.
In Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, it is even possible to lock onto the target so that it will be easy for you to track your target’s movements. In GTA San Andreas, locking onto targets is not enabled in the PC version by default. Instead, you need to follow some steps to auto-aim in GTA San Andreas for PC.
- The initial step is to locate the Configuration Settings of your device.
- Then, go into the configuration options.
- Under the Configuration option, select the Setup Controls.
- After selecting the Setup Controls, you will find the option to configure your keyboard and mouse. Select the Configuring your Keyboard + Mouse option.
- Still, if you want to enable auto-aiming with the right-click, you need to change the configuration and set it to JOYPAD.
- Now you can auto-aim simply with the right-click option of the mouse cursor. But it would be best if you were concern that it may disable the movie camera option in your gaming device.
The above steps will help you to enable auto-aim in GTA San Andreas on PC.