One of the very first dating sites is eHarmony, which was launched back in the year 2000. According to eHarmony, an average of 438 singles marry their match every day. It is a website which allowed singles to find like-minded individuals for creating new relationships and friendships. While it sounds simple, users often face issues in using the application. And we know difficult it can reach out to the customer service executives looking for assistance. It includes waiting for long hours on the call to find a solution to the concerns. For such cases, there can be no better help than Arcler Desk. We, at Arcler Desk, aim to help users with minimal time engagement and easy resolutions. In circumstances where it is difficult to cater to the users’ concerns, we opt for remote access to offer quicker and better solutions.
- How to check membership status in eHarmony?
- Membership plans in eHarmony
- How to delete an account in eHarmony?
- How to delete a match in eHarmony?
- How to turn on/off the auto-renewal of subscriptions in eHarmony?
- How to change profile visibility on the eHarmony website?
- How to access the Personality report on the eHarmony website?
- How to clear cookies and cache memory in eHarmony?
- Trouble in logging in to eHarmony?
Offering a complete range of support services, Arcler Desk will help you with the simplest to the most critical problems you face with the eHarmony application. We offer chat, call, and email options to reach us anytime you need help.
We provide services to Dating App
Few of the common queries that users face while using these dating applications are:
- How can I report a fake profile?
- Cannot verify the email or phone number
- Issues completing purchase
- Subscriptions and renewals
- App crashing
You no longer need to worry about resolving the problems with these dating apps yourselves. Arcler Desk provides assistance 24×7 and is reachable via text, call, email, or even social media handles.
ArclerDesk's 24/7 Support Services
Got an Issue ?
Self Service Portal
Join Our Community