The most played game by today’s young generation is the Free Fire Game. Gaming users ask many frequently asked questions. The most frequently asked question is how to transfer Free Fire Account. Account. Here are the different ways to transfer your Free Fire Account.
Steps to send your Free Fire account to another mobile
- It is better to use the phone that has an updated version of Free Fire in it for the transferring process.
- The initial step is to open any file sharing app such as Xender\Share Me or any other inbuilt app of your device.
- Next, select the Send option.
- Check for the Free Fire App in the app selection option and select it.
- Go to the Files tab, open the Android folder, and tap on ‘com.dts.freefireth’.
- Next, send the file to another phone.
- Once both files are sent into the receiver’s phone, the receiver needs to check the received files and then install Free Fire.
- Sometimes, installing from unknown sources is disabled in the devices; if so, ensure that you allow it before installing.
- The next step is to go to the File Manager application of the receiver’s phone.
- And then search for ‘main.2019112119.com.dts.freefireth’.
- Then select the Move file option and move it to the Android > Obb.
- Create another new folder under the Obb folder, create another new folder, and name that as ‘com.dts.freefireth’.
- Paste the file copied in this folder.
- Now you are ready to enjoy the Free Fire game on the other phone.
Steps to transfer Free Fire Facebook account to Google account
- Visit the official website.
- Through the official website, you will get support from the Garena Free Fire Team.
- On the home page of the gaming website, you can see the categorized options; click the Game Concern list of the following.
- Then, you can get the options like Account loss and Game Inquiry.
- Read every detail carefully and click on the Submit a Request Option to submit your request.
- There you need to fill in the required details in the form.
- Type your Gmail account in the box correctly.
- Select the Account loss option there.
- You need to change your Facebook Free Fire account to a Google Account, type this description there and then type your Free Fire game ID.
- Then type your in-game name and select your server location.
- Finally, click the submit option.
- Free Fireteam will send the notification to your Gmail ID, and you can continue further.
These are the different ways to transfer your Free Fire account according to your choice.