The U.S based business, LinkedIn, was launched in May 2003 by Reid Hoffman, Allen Blue. It is an online employment-oriented business. It is mainly a platform where buying and selling of jobs is the prime motive where job seekers post their CVs for the advertisement of their qualifications.
It is headquartered in California, U.S, and is available in 24 languages. It promises to serve its worldwide customers. People in modern-times are very addicted to social media. Business is dealt with on an online platform with online advertisements, and therefore advertising on LinkedIn is a marketing tool.
It holds its place as being the most extensive network where professionals come and interact together. LinkedIn is a serious platform with an emphasis on professionalism, and business details are secure. LinkedIn is advantageous in a way that directly targets the required user based on search history.
Apart from its various advantages, there are several shortcomings. This social networking site is a bit expensive and is not affordable by small business users. The cost of advertising on LinkedIn might be higher than most other job search platforms. LinkedIn lacks the feature of video ads. Since, on LinkedIn, the focus is mainly on employment, it is not suitable for a broad audience of the buyer.
- I am unable to access the member data.
- How to keep records of the call made by the application?
- What is the search method on LinkedIn?
- How can I edit my LinkedIn page?
- What is the right way to post on LinkedIn?
- How do I manage my privacy on LinkedIn?
- What is a page administrator?
- I want to remove an existing page. How should I do it?
- Is there any image specification for my page?
- Is chat support available on LinkedIn?
If any of the above queries rises in your mind, we, at Arcler Desk, are there 24×7 at your service to ensure you with a 100% effective solution.
We provide services to social networking
ArclerDesk's 24/7 Support Services
Got an Issue ?
Self Service Portal
Join Our Community