A multimedia site, Snapchat, was launched in September 2011 by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown. It is supported by Android and iOS and is available in 23 languages. The unique feature of Snapchat is that pictures sent are available for a short period. The images can also be saved in the ‘my eyes only’ section for protecting it by a password.
Snapchat is primarily used to send snaps that contain videos, pictures, edited filters, and can be sent to private contacts in a group. This social networking site is beneficial for business promotion. Besides its pros, Snapchat fails to attract a wide range of customers. This site lacks the feature to like and share. Viewers connect with themselves through screenshots. Due to the presence of the snaps for a limited time, you have to upload contents regularly. This sometimes becomes a burden.
In case you face a problem regarding your new account. You need to check your password and internet first and secondly your internet connection. To keep your Snapstreak alive, we, at Arcler Desk, will suggest you that you and your friends, every 24 hours, must snap each other.
- There is a problem with troubleshooting new accounts.
- Why can I not install or upgrade Snapchat?
- There is a problem with the camera and memory.
- How does it work?
- Can I get a gold star?
- Why is my Snapchat not working?
- Is my story visible on discover
- Can I report if I face a problem with Snapchat?
- Is it possible to know if someone is online?
- How do I check my Snapchat Score?
- Why does the operating system suddenly stops working?
If you are facing any of these issues, you can contact us at Arcler Desk for an easy solution. We are there to pick your call within seconds and help you with a 100% effective solution. You can contact us via emails, text calls, and social media handlings.
We provide services to social networking
ArclerDesk's 24/7 Support Services
Got an Issue ?
Self Service Portal
Join Our Community